21 January 2014

Czech winter mud biking

Since there's no snow in Czech as it was on my last trip of 2013 and one needs to sport, I search for outdoor alternatives. Running flat around Prague isn't bad, winter kayaking can be little too freezing and I often finish biking. The usual trip starts with clean bike and hope, there's going to be less mud than last time.
On my previous trip I had to stop a few times to remove some mud so that the wheel could rotate...

The next time I decided to start with few road kilometers before turning into the terrain, so the clean bike lasted for unbelievable 15 km.
Sometimes there was nice forest road. Now and than even nicer path with many slippery roots.
There were good spots as well.
I could even say beautiful.

Once a dog started chasing me in the village. The small aggressive breed that barks a lot and tries to bite your leg. It forced me to pedal hard and reward followed on the hill right past the village. Bike park I've never known of. Some obstacles were obviously dismounted for the "winter" but it was just perfect.


Isn't it just great?
And this is the reality.


 And this...
... and this :-)
After every biking I spend one more hour on the garden and in garage. But it is still worth going so do not stay at home crying that the weather is bad and Go Outdoor :-)

0 comments: